EM Physician - Carteret Health Care
- Position Type
Carteret Health Care
Location: Morehead City, NC
ED Volume: 39,000
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
With those resources, we are able to attract outstanding clinicians where they're needed most. That's why, at this location, we are offering a $150,000 sign-on bonus to experienced physicians.
You will also get an ownership stake in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
- 135-bed community hospital situated in an attractive coastal setting
- Responsive back-up represents most specialties
- 20% admission rate, representing 82% of hospital admissions
- Primary Stroke Center
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- Telemedicine for Stroke and Psychiatry, and ED bedside Ultrasound program
- Active EMS in area with medical direction for the county based in the Carteret ED
Morehead City is known both as a stunning resort community as well as a major deep-water port city. Carteret County boasts an educational system that is ranked one of the best in the state on EOG and SAT scores. Its mild climate and scenic beauty – including a total of over 80 miles of spectacular sandy beaches make it an amazing place to live, work, and play. Popular outdoor activities include surfing, kayaking, canoeing, nature trails, bicycling, camping, golfing and horseback riding. Deep-sea and pier fishing are among the best in the country. Carteret County is a premier scuba dive location due to the incredible variety of sea life and shipwrecks so close to the coast. It is fondly referred to as the “Graveyard of the Atlantic”.
Apply for EM Physician - Carteret Health Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly