Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Northern Illinois Trauma Center
Seeking Emergency Medicine Physician
MercyRockford Health System is seeking a BE/BC Emergency residency trained physician to join our vertically integrated health care delivery system. Rockford Memorial Hospital , located near Chicago, Illinois consistently ranks as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, in many of its service lines.
- Hospital employed position
- 396 bed hospital / regional referral center
- Level 1 Trauma Center with blunt/penetrating trauma
- Level 111 Neonatal Center and Pediatric ICU
- Certified Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center
- 24 hour in-house Adult, OB and Pediatric Hospitalists, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Neonatologists
- Air Medical Program - MRI, Ultrasound, CT available 24/7
- Recently renovated 31 bed ED, Express Care and Behavioral Medicine Unit
- 54,000 ED visits per year, 21% admission rate
- Varied shift schedules & coverage
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance, plus paid licensing and signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life, retirement plans and malpractice with tail coverage
Rockford is the third largest city in the state of Illinois. Settled on the banks of the Rock River, Rockford is notable for its economic diversification into automotive, aerospace, and healthcare industries, as well as the undertaking of various tourism and downtown revitalization efforts.
Rockford is known for various venues of cultural or historical significance, including Anderson Japanese Gardens, Klehm Arboretum, the Coronado Theatre, and the Burpee Museum of Natural History. Rockford has been recognized as one of the most affordable housing markets in the nation less than an hour and a half drive from downtown Chicago and Milwaukee and less than an hour from Madison, Wisconsin.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly