Cardiothoracic Surgeon Desired for Employed Practice in Macon, GA!
- Position Type
The Coliseum Heart Institute at Coliseum Medical Center is seeking an experienced Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our employed group. Ideal candidates will be proficient in all CT procedures and minimally invasive valve surgery and repair; experience with VATS preferred.
You can expect:
- Excellent support including dedicated CV Surgery RN’s and APP’s
- A dedicated CV service line administrator
- 2 dedicated CVOR suites with GE PACS imagining and portable C-Arm
- Eight dedicated CV ICU beds with 24/7 intensivist and pulmonary support
We are offering:
- An excellent compensation package consisting of a guaranteed base salary + WRVU bonus potential as well as aC
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401(k), paid occurrence based malpractice, PTO, CME allowance, relocation, and marketing.
The Coliseum Heart Institute is an advanced cardiac center offering all services from non-invasive cardiology to open heart surgery and valve surgery. CHI takes pride in Joint Commission Primary Stroke Care Designation, as well as an Accredited Heart Failure and Chest Pain Center. CHI has also received Gold Plus Recognition for Stroke Care by American Heart Association for the fourth year in a row and is currently the only hospital in the area recognized for the timely treatment of STEMI heart attacks.
Community Information – Macon, Georgia
Visit Macon, Georgia for a Southern adventure that is sure to be good for your soul! Rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives".
Macon is the 5th largest city in Georgia, situated in the heart of the state, and is only an hour away from Atlanta! Macon is the perfect size for a city offering all the amenities of a large city while preserving the quaintness of a small town. Here you can experience the change of seasons while enjoying outdoor activities year-round surrounded with beautiful lakes and numerous parks. Macon also boasts great shopping with major department stores as well as local boutiques. Macon is also a great place for music lovers as the city hosts many concerts and festivals throughout the year. Located off of I-75 and I-16, Macon has quick access to the interstate, making it easy for travel.
Only in Macon can you...
- Hike ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge
- Tour the "Palace of the South" exhibit - an 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion
- Immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n’ Roll Stroll" tour
- Explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture
Experience the soul of Macon using our Self-Guided Tour App.
It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. We invite you to come experience Macon, Georgia!
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon Desired for Employed Practice in Macon, GA!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly