- Position Type
- Dynamic Rheumatology practice is expanding and seeking an additional BC/BE physician to join the practice.
- Two Rheumatologists support this practice and three specially trained rheumatology advanced nurse practitioners.
- Call is 1:4
- On site polarized microscope and lab.
- Patients seen from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients per day.
- Incoming physician has the opportunity for regional outreach work.
- Beautiful office located by OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and downtown Peoria.
- Teaching with academic appointment and research are integral parts of this opportunity although it is not a formal requirement.
- 208 hours PTO (4 weeks + 6 holidays) and will increase with years of service
- 480 hours sick time front loaded annually
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, 5 days CME annually, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and St. Louis, is home to a a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center.
- Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
- Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this