- Position Type
- OSF Medical Group rheumatology in Peoria, Illinois is an exciting place to practice rheumatology. Rheumatology practice is supported by two specially trained rheumatology advanced nurse practitioners. Research, clinical trials and supported studies are part of this expanding clinical and research practice.
- Call is 1:4
- Nurse triage takes first call after hours.
- On site polarized microscope, x-ray, and lab.
- Patients seen from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients per day.
- Beautiful office located by OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and downtown Peoria.
- Teaching with academic appointment and research are integral parts of this opportunity although it is not a formal requirement.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center is a 534-bed, Level I Trauma Center, and home to the Children’s Hospital of Illinois. OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, a major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois in Peoria, Illinois has tertiary referrals from a 17 county with Central Illinois population base of 1.5 million.
- A physician board certified in both internal medicine and rheumatology is required. A newly trained rheumatology fellowship physician will also be considered with the stipulation that board certification must be achieved within a few years for continued employment.
- This position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, paid malpractice, CME, association membership dues, holidays, and vacation weeks. Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan options with matching 401K and relocation assistance are included in our benefit package.
- Peoria, Illinois has a greater metro area population of over 350,000. With quality public and private pre-school to University educational options, this thriving city offers downtown attractions, a picturesque skyline, museums, ballet, opera, symphony, chorales, theatre, cultural events, art galleries, major shopping centers with unique upscale shops, beautiful parks, active recreational programs, award winning golf courses, and professional minor league sports teams for baseball, hockey and indoor football.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this