- Position Type
- Busy rheumatology practice seeks an additional physician to serve a well established, growing patient base.
- OSF Medical Group rheumatology in Bloomington, Illinois is an exciting place to practice rheumatology. Rheumatology practice is supported by two RN’s. Research, clinical trials and supported studies are part of this expanding clinical and research practice.
- Call is shared with internal medicine group. Nurse triage takes first call after hours.
- On site infusion therapy, polarized microscope, x-ray, and lab.
- Patients seen from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients per day. A physician board certified in both internal medicine and rheumatology is required. A newly trained rheumatology fellowship physician will also be considered with the stipulation that board certification must be achieved within a few years for continued employment.
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center includes a medical staff of over 300 physicians, 157 licensed beds, all private rooms, and a 32-bed comprehensive care center using a universal bed model approach with patients. This Level II trauma center provides medical, surgical, obstetric, intensive care, and post intensive care units; a full range of cardiovascular, neuroscience and orthopedic services; and a skilled nursing facility for those patients in need of transition from acute care to home or nursing home. OSF St. Joseph is a tertiary referral center for many surrounding community hospitals, and has a wide range of specialty services at our Bloomington campus.
- This position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, paid malpractice, CME, association membership dues, holidays, and vacation weeks. Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan options with matching 401K and relocation assistance are included in our benefit package.
- Bloomington-Normal sister cities are growing rapidly with a current population of about 160,000. Located in the heart of Central Illinois, approximately 125 miles southwest of Chicago, 155 miles northeast of St. Louis, Bloomington-Normal is the proud home of Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University, offering the finest in higher education. The cities are also home to State Farm Insurance and Country Insurance & Financial Services, companies who have chosen Bloomington-Normal to house their headquarters.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this