Oklahoma: Hospital-Employed OB/Gyn Position with Established Group Practice
- Position Type
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 229-bed facility in Enid, OK is recruiting an OB/GYN to join our staff.
- This is a hospital-employed position - join one established physician and an experienced OB Nurse Practitioner
- Inpatient/Outpatient opportunity and will include deliveries, c-sections, laparoscopy and other GYN procedures as needed
- Average about 20-25 in-office patients per day, and approximately 15 deliveries per month
- Weekend call is one weekend every four weeks
- The compensation package will include a competitive base salary plus bonus/incentives; full employed benefits; sign-on bonus and relocation
- Other incentives such as a training stipend or loan repayment assistance may also be available.
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center is one of the two hospitals in Enid. It serves a ten-county service areas with a total population of approximately 200,000. Most specialties are represented on the medical staff.
Just 90 miles from Oklahoma City, Enid offers many of the advantages of larger cities without the associated high cost of living. In fact, according to the recent Reader's Digest article, we were ranked the 28th best place in America to raise a family and Good Morning America selected Enid as a "Top 5 Up and Coming Cities." Where else can you work with advanced technology and still be just 5 minutes away from fine dining, shopping, and historical sites, a night at the symphony or your child's ball game and other after-school activities? Visit Enid, the "Bright Star of the Great Plains" and see everything we have to offer. If you're looking for quality of life...Consider the medical hub of northwest Oklahoma.
Apply for Oklahoma: Hospital-Employed OB/Gyn Position with Established Group Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly