- Position Type
Gastroenterologist Opportunities – Summa Health – Akron, Ohio
Summa Health is seeking board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologists to join our employed physician group. Our board-certified gastroenterologists serve patients throughout Northeast Ohio. The strategic growth of this service line has resulted in the availability of the following opportunities:
Capable of performing ERCP, preferred
7 on, 7 off schedule
Outpatient Only Or Outpatient/Inpatient split
The selected physicians will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by Summa Health.
Summa Health – headquartered in Akron, Ohio – is one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. With 2 hospitals and 20+ health centers, Summa Health provides access to care throughout the region.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Unrestricted Ohio License or willingness to obtain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Employed position with comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee
- Call schedule 1:4 allowing for exceptional work/life balance
- Endo Suite immediately below office
- Candidate will step into a busy practice immediately
- Support of the Medicine Department with residents and students on inpatient service
- Robust imaging on site
- Anesthesia support for all procedures
- Direct scheduling of colonoscopy
- Academic appointment available through NEOMED
- Epic System’s EMR
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Summa Health is a tobacco-free workplace and has a nicotine-free hiring policy.
Apply for Gastroenterologist Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly