Urgent Care Physician
- Position Type
DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Montebello, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment
- Average census 2-3 patients per hour
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age
- Urgent Care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Family medicine or Internal medicine BC/BE
- Must be flexible to work day, nights, weekends
- EMR Proficiency
- 1-year experience in an urgent care, emergency room setting or rural health clinic preferred
- Fluent or medical Spanish speaking ability?
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania ?and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
Apply for Urgent Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly