Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Position Type
• Comprehensive, general PM&R practice with inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
• Work collaboratively with Neurosurgery, Occupational Medicine, Interventional Pain with the management of patients with acute and chronic spine injuries and with Neurosurgery, Trauma Surgery, Hospitalists, Neurology for hospitalized patients with Trauma or Neurologic impairment.
• Actively involved with the maintenance of a comprehensive spine program within the Essentia Health System
• Practice could include EMG’s
• Outpatient therapy provided by therapists who sub-specialize in neuro, pediatric and musculoskeletal pain.
• Access to a large fitness center. We enjoy excellent working relationships with a full continuum of Neuromusculoskeletal of specialists including: Neurosurgery, Neurology, Trauma/Critical Care, Orthopedic Surgery, Interventional Neuroradiology, Interventional Pain and Internal Medicine and all medicine subspecialties
• Regional outreach
• Participation in regular back & neck management conferencing: peer to peer case review
• Assessment and management of patients with long term issues; development of a plan of care in consultation with other specialists
• 32-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit, CARF accredited and sub-accreditations in SCI, TBI, CVA and Pediatrics
• Join a 6 physician practice with 1 Pediatric Physiatrist
• Call 1:6 to 1:7
• BC/BE in PM&R
• Duluth, MN – located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
• 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
• Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly