- Position Type
Dartmouth-Hitchcock, one of the nation’s leading innovators in clinical care and national healthcare policy, is seeking a Neuropathologist to join its collegial and collaborative Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Department at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
Opportunity Highlights Include:
- Practice based in the newly renovated Departmental space at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH close to the campus of Dartmouth College.
- Service work and sign out primarily in Neuropathology (including muscle and nerve).
- Directorship and some coverage of the Autopsy Service.
- Medical Director of the Institutional Biorepository (based in Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine).
- Active participation in the academic mission of the department, including teaching and clinical research.
- Faculty appointment at Dartmouth’s Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with experience and academic track record.
- Excellent facilities for diagnostic applications and collaborative research activities, including a state-of-the-art clinical genomics laboratory.
- Collegial and supportive faculty and staff.
- Candidates with at least three years of strong diagnostic experience are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Additional expertise in another subspecialty is desirable, but not required.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Neuropathology.
- Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the States of NH and VT.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an academic health system, serving patients across New England. A national leader in patient-centered health care, D-H is on a path to create a sustainable health system for the region and as a model for the nation. Founded in 1893, the system includes New Hampshire's only Level 1 trauma center and its only air ambulance service, as well as the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation, and the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the state's only Children's Hospital Association-approved, comprehensive, full-service children's hospital. As an academic health system, Dartmouth-Hitchcock provides access to nearly 1,500 primary care doctors and specialists in almost every area of medicine, as well as world-class research with the Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online with CV and cover letter on our Provider Career site:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Neuropathologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly