- Position Type
Southcoast Physicians Group is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our group practice. This is an outstanding opportunity for a BC/BE physician to join Southcoast Physicians Group, the region's largest integrated network of multidisciplinary physicians and mid-level providers.
- -Practice information at: http://www.southcoast.org/spg/practices.html
- -Solid reputation for quality, community commitment and financial stability
- -Board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology
- -MD or DO with completion of US residency required.
Compensation & Benefits
- -Competitive guaranteed base salary with additional incentive compensation
- -Comprehensive benefits including health, life and disability
- -Malpractice coverage of $2m/$6m
- -Signing bonus & relocation assistance
Southcoast Health is one of the largest and fastest growing health systems in New England. Since its inception in 1996, Southcoast has become a sought-after destination for health care professionals. As a thriving part of the New England medical community, Southcoast Health offers practice excellence in an environment you want to call home.
Southcoast Health is backboned by the Southcoast Physicians Group which has grown to 400+ providers, and we're still growing. This integrated multi-specialty group spans our three hospitals is Southeastern Massachusetts and extends into parts of Rhode Island. We strive to recognize each community's identity while sharing one mission: To care for and improve the health and to promote the wellness of the individuals and communities we serve.
Southcoast Health provides advanced clinical services, such as open heart surgery, angioplasty and heart rhythm services, comprehensive cancer care, neurosurgery, weight loss surgery, plastic surgery, hand surgery, orthopedic surgery, advanced imaging services and is the only provider of maternity services in the region.
Southcoast Health is a not-for-profit charitable organization that depends on the support of the community to provide services. More information is available online at www.southcoast.org.
Connect to Southcoast through social media at www.southcoast.org/connect/.
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly