Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Fedko Emergency Physicians is an independent, physician-owned Emergency Medicine group looking for BC/BE Emergency Medicine Residency-trained Physicians to join our group.
- Earn over $500,000 annually plus employee benefits package
- 30,000 Annual Visits - 21 bed ED
- 24 Hours of Physician and 18 Hours of APP Coverage per Day
- Excellent Mid-Level and Nursing Support
- No State Income Tax
The hospital is a brand new state-of-the-art facility that opened in 2015 focused on providing access to quality health care for Cochise County, Fort Huachuca and our surrounding communities.
- Level III Trauma Facility with 21-bed ED
- Emergency nurses are trained in medicine and trauma triage
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, Surgical Care, VTE, Perinatal Care
Enjoy a community of choice for all types of people seeking an affordable cost of living, a temperate climate with year-round outdoor recreation, and an attractive balance of small town charm and big city amenities located a short commute to Tucson, Arizona.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews.
Contact Us Today!
Apply online and we will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly