Pediatric Intensivist (Critical Care)
- Position Type
Pediatric Intensivist Opportunity for Peds/PICU in Richmond, VA!
Brief Job Description:
Full-time Pediatric Intensivist opportunity at Henrico Doctor’s Hospital in Richmond, VA!
Full Job Description:
Are you a dynamic, experienced board certified Pediatric Critical Care physician looking to make a change? Envision Physician Services has an exciting full-time opportunity to join our team in the PICU and Pediatric floor at Henrico Doctor’s Hospital (HDH) in Richmond, Virginia. Enjoy our robust benefits as an Envision employee while working with a collaborative and supportive team at Henrico!
- Competitive compensation
- Generous Scheduled time off (off 6 months out of the year!)
- Comprehensive benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and retirement (effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 2 Full-time Pediatric Intensivists
- Coverage includes 4-bed PICU and 8-bed Pediatric Inpatient floor
- In-house coverage during the day (Mon-Fri)
- Weekends are rounding only then call from home
- Dedicated Pediatrician in the ED (8-hrs/day - Mon-Fri)
- PICU Average Daily Census: 1-2 patients, Pediatric Floor Average Daily Census: 2-5 patients
- Pediatric Subspecialty coverage provided by community physicians and the tertiary care center (VCU)
Henrico is a 340-bed community hospital with the latest in advanced technology, a combination that enables them to deliver exceptional results. Henrico has a full range of healthcare services. Henrico specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health—including high-risk pregnancies, maternity and neonatal intensive care—orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. They are also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants—through the Virginia Transplant Center—and they lead the state in minimally invasive procedures, having performed more da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
About Envision Physician Services
With more than 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, we are a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Apply for Pediatric Intensivist (Critical Care)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly