NEW OPENINGS! Hospitalist Physicians Needed- 1 Hour from OKCHospitalist Physicians Needed- 1 Hou...
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists and Nocturnists to join our team at Comanche County Memorial Hospital in Lawton, OK. Lawton is just one hour south of Oklahoma City.
This position is open to Board Certified Internal Medicine physicians or Family Medicine physicians with Advanced Vent Management training.
- Daytime- 7a-7p,7on/7off
- Nocturnists- 7p-7a, 7on/7off
- 6 daytime physicians, 1 nocturnist
- Average daily census: 100 patients (12-18 patients per physician on duty)
- Employed status
- Guaranteed Base rate plus competitive productivity incentives.
- Paragon EMR
Located in the heart of southwest Oklahoma, Comanche County Memorial Hospital is a 283-bed regional referral center and integrated delivery system providing medical services in nearly every specialty. The hospital serves a population base of approximately 315,000.
The hospital collaborates extensively with Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation, Integris Health and other area facilities to provide patient focused state-of-the-art care and treatment. It is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Council on Accrediting Rehabilitation Facilities.
Lawton is located just one hour south of Oklahoma City, three hours north of Dallas and just minutes from the historic Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. Lawton is a great place to make a living and still have a life. As the regional referral center for Southwest Oklahoma, you can practice big city medicine without the commute.
Benefits of the Lawton community include great public and private schools, a variety of arts and entertainment choices, and abundant outdoor adventure opportunities. Here, you can enjoy lakeside living or you may to choose to live within walking distance of the hospital in one of the many beautiful nearby neighborhoods.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Apply for NEW OPENINGS! Hospitalist Physicians Needed- 1 Hour from OKCHospitalist Physicians Needed- 1 Hou...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly