- Position Type
The cardiothoracic surgery program at Crozer-Keystone Health System is seeking a General & Robotic Thoracic Surgeon to join our highly respected health network. This position will be based primarily out of our Broomall Outpatient Center and Delaware County Memorial Hospital with system-wide and oncology program responsibilities.
The thoracic surgeon will care for patients with benign and malignant diseases of the lungs, chest wall, pleural space, and mediastinum. Additionally, the thoracic surgeon should be trained in minimally invasive and robotic surgical approaches for lobectomy, as well as benign and malignant chest pathology. In conjunction with pulmonary services the practice will offers a full spectrum of endoscopic procedures of the lungs and esophagus.
This position is an opportunity to benefit from the following:
- Grow a thoracic surgery program with full subspecialty help
- Collaborate with longstanding multidisciplinary oncology program
- Adult General Thoracic Surgery
- Robotics program with state-of-the-art equipment
- Surgical focus on all aspects of general thoracic surgery to include robotic minimally invasive thoracic surgery
- Board Certified / Board Eligible American Board Thoracic Surgery
- Valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Pennsylvania or eligibility to obtain the Pennsylvania medical license.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to grow and maintain a growing thoracic surgery program
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork. We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area, easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains and New Jersey beaches.
Apply for Thoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly