- Position Type
Not Your Normal OB/GYN Physician position– Midwest location – full or part-time
Do you want to work full days or part-time? Do you want hours that allow you to be home when your children get out of school? Do you want to work longer hours during the day but have more days off? This position allows you to set up your schedule to give you the work/life balance that you are looking for. This position is very negotiable as far as hours worked and schedule. We strive to be as flexible as possible so that we can retain a talented physician and staff team.
When you join us, you will see that we are as dedicated to our physicians and employees as we are to our patients. We are creating an atmosphere where expectations are high and respect is given for each individual on our team.
Our group is currently comprised of an experienced team of 13 physicians, 3 certified nurse mid-wives, 1 nurse practitioner, and 2 physical therapists. We are a full-service practice with a mix of low and high risk OB.
Due to steady, annual growth we are currently looking for an additional OB/GYN physician to join our team.
We believe there are many talented physicians crave a balance between their professional life and their personal life – and we believe that the opportunity to truly achieve that balance as an OB/GYN is rare. As an independent, single specialty group – we understand this very well – and we are excited to be able to offer this rare position.
A whole new level of success becomes possible when you choose to become a member of our physician team at Women’s Care of Wisconsin. Our providers offer a well-rounded approach to OB/GYN care – one that meets both the physical and emotional needs throughout every phase of our patient’s lives. We call it our “Circle of Care”.
As a member of the team at Women’s Care of Wisconsin, you will enjoy the following:
- Guaranteed salary of $350K for the first 2 years of employment; salary expected to be approximately $350-450K after 2 years, based on production. This is assuming full time (4 day per week) schedule. We are fully capable of negotiating a position that is part-time with commensurate pay. Minimum work schedule would be averaging around two days per week.
- Call obligation of 1:4 (or a part-time equivalent) and you choose the weekends that you want to cover
- When you are not on call, you have the option to cover your own patients or completely sign out
- Company paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid relocation
- Sign on and commencement bonus
- CME allowance
- Dedicated after hours RN phone triage service provided by Women’s Care RN’s – eliminating a high percentage of overnight calls
- Electronic medical records fully implemented with EPIC
- Hand held US for routine OB checks
- Ability to remotely monitor hospital NST’s from any computer
- 20 year experienced MD assist for scheduled major surgical cases
- Ability to cover call at a location that houses a Level 3 nursery attached to the NICU if desired
- AIUM certified ultrasound services available in our clinics
- Hospital rounding assistance provided by others
- In-office procedures are performed (to the level that you are comfortable) with CRNA anesthesia or nitrous oxide. Currently performing Essure, ablations, hysteroscopy, cystoscopy, sub-urethral slings, biopsies, and IUD placement/removal and other procedures with in office nitrous oxide easily available.
- Colleagues are highly skilled, minimally invasive surgeons with almost 20 years as leaders in minimally invasive surgery of all types
- Access to DaVinci robot is available
- Perinatologist services available
- Physical therapists specializing in pelvic pain are employed with our group
- Health system referral pattern established
- Collaborative company culture
- Very innovative group, both in clinical care, and in OR procedures.
- Currently providing surgical rotation program to UW students giving you the opportunity to teach
This position will be primarily located in the Berlin Wisconsin area – with the opportunity to provide services in the Neenah/Appleton Wisconsin area if desired. The area offers year round outdoor activities, arts, music and legendary NFL football within a short drive. This community offers beautiful, safe and affordable neighborhoods with excellent public and private schools.
Women’s Care of Wisconsin is striving to be the employer of choice in each of the communities that we serve. We are looking for people who are willing to work with us to reach that goal. This position will enjoy many benefits including insurance to cover health, dental, vision, disability and life. We have a generous retirement plan as well as many other benefits.
We are looking for team players with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who will share our passion for providing excellent patient care. Qualified applicants must be BC/BE. We are happy to teach/mentor advanced surgical techniques as needed, with a well experienced second surgeon available on OR days and for clinical discussions.
If you are looking for a progressive, respectful, caring and fun place to work – where employees at all levels are appreciated and rewarded – consider joining Women’s Care of Wisconsin.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly