Pediatrics Pediatric EM Physician
- Position Type
Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians at Sacred Heart Hospital located in Pensacola, FL.
Qualified candidates will be Board Certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine or Board Certified Pediatrician with 10 years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Pediatric ED Features:
- 30,000 annual pediatric patient visits
- 12-bed designated Pediatric Emergency Department
- Pediatric Trauma Referral Center
Main ED Features:
- 70,000 annual patient volume
- 54-bed ED
- Level II Trauma Center
The Pediatric Emergency Room at Sacred Heart Hospital is backed by The Studer Family Children's Hospital at Sacred Heart and is the only children's hospital in Northwest Florida. It offers:
- Pediatric emergency medicine physicians
- Equipment sized just for infants and children
- Physicians, practitioners, nurses and support staff who are dedicated to and work only with children
- Pediatric pharmacy, with pharmacists and staff specially trained in preparing medications for children
- Onsite fellowship-trained specialists in pediatric radiology and pediatric anesthesia
- Dedicated Neonatal/Pediatric Transport Team
- Access to more than 120 board-certified physicians across 29 pediatric specialties
Over the course of its history, Pensacola has been ruled by the British, the Spanish, the French, the Confederacy, and the United States; hence, its nickname of "The City of Five Flags." Historic Pensacola Village exhibits the city's story through guided walking tours.
Meanwhile, the downtown area offers art galleries, restaurants and cultural venues. Pensacola's beaches are a must-see, with their white sands and gorgeous waters.
In addition, when it comes to cities high on aviation, this Northwest Florida city is Top Gun. Not only is Pensacola the place where all naval pilots train; it also is home to the impressive National Naval Aviation Museum and the Blue Angels Naval aerobatics team.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Pediatrics Pediatric EM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly