Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
- Position Type
Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director -Inverness, FL
Facility: Citrus Memorial Hospital (JV) - EM
Job Status: Full Time
Job ID #: JO000005067
We are currently conducting a search for an Assistant Medical Director to join us at Citrus Memorial Hospital in the Tampa Bay area. Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice with at least 24 months of Emergency Room and leadership experience. Offering excellent pay rates, GENEROUS stipend and sign on bonus!
- Have previous associate leadership / administrative experience
- Proven track record of implementing metrics/goals
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- 36,000 annual visits
- 36-bed ED
- 36 hours Physician coverage
- 40 hours APP coverage
Citrus Memorial Hospital in Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly close-knit communities, abundance of aquatic activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. Conveniently located approximately an hour away from the greater Orlando and Tampa Bay metropolitan area allows for the perfect work/life balance!
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly