- Position Type
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Rheumatologist to join our specialty team in Torrance CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- HCP - Torrance, CA
- Schedule M-F 8am-5pm, no nights or weekends required
- Manage and treat patients with chronic Rheumatic diseases (musculoskeletal/systemic autoimmune conditions) in an outpatient setting.
- Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Excellent time management skills
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology Fellowship Trained
- EMR Proficient?
- Competitive base salary with full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, tail malpractice insurance, etc.
- CME Allowances
- Opportunities for partnership and senior partnership
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Licensure reimbursement
- Dedicated support staff
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly