Physician-Radiology - Women's Imager
- Position Type
*BREAST IMAGING with Prestigious Cancer Center
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (West Valley) AZ
- Accepts J1s: No
- Accepts H1Bs: No Response
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Not Specified
- Verified Date:05/24/2019
- Job ID:701195
BREAST IMAGING RADIOLOGIST
LEADING CANCER CENTER IN PHOENIX, METRO, AZ
Excellent employed position with prestigious Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) in Arizona: Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is actively recruiting for a full time Breast Imaging Radiologist to be based at our Banner Del Webb Medical Center campus located in Sun City, AZ. There may be some occassional cross coverage between ththis location and our other two locations.
Radiologists are a key component of our breast team and collaborate closely with the breast surgeons and oncologists for coordinated patient care. The candidate will also be expected to meaningfully participate in our research, service, and educational missions. The position follows an 80/20 division of time, where approximately 80-85% of work is spent on clinical duties and 15-20% on academic or administrative pursuits. This is an exciting and exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated physician to join a cutting edge, multidisciplinary cancer program.
The position will be 90-100% breast imaging with a small component of general diagnostic radiology. As Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center continues to grow, there will be considerable opportunities for program building and participation in clinical research. We are seeking candidates with:
- Fellowship training in breast imaging
- Board eligible or board certified
- A strong team-oriented mentality
- Candidates with a strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
- An academic appointment with UT Texas MD Anderson is available for qualified candidates
- 2020 Fellows are encouraged to apply
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one or two by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care for the past 25 years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region. Designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, the breast imaging section provides comprehensive breast imaging services, including tomosynthesis mammography, breast MRI, contrast-enhanced mammography, all core needle biopsy modalities, and radioactive seed localization.
Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Diagnostic Imaging, you will find:
- A collaborative team that includes 11 radiologists providing outstanding, comprehensive care for patients with all types of malignancies, including four breast radiologists in the Breast Imaging Section;
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health that is also the largest integrated healthcare system and the largest employer in Arizona
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including: competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center (West Valley)
West Valley - Several Locations, AZ Physician-Radiology - Women's Imager
Apply for Physician-Radiology - Women's Imager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly