SURGERY - NEUROSURGERY PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
Join a growing Neurosurgery program at Level II Trauma Center in the Metro South
• Hospital employed position with Level II Trauma and Regional Referral Center
• State of the art facilities that rival the leading medical centers in the US
• General Neurosurgery with Spine focus
• Robust referral network of more than 350 PCPs and subspecialty providers
• Comprehensive stroke team - interventional and vascular neurologists
Competitive guaranteed base plus wRVU incentive bonus model offers uncapped income potential
• Additional benefits include comprehensive benefits package, PTO, CME and CME allowance, retirement, malpractice
• Sign on and relocation
Cosmopolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affluent city ranks as one of most affordable cities in the US with a cost of living almost 4% below the national average.
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job market for IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to renowned museums or mountain biking along the Arkansas River.
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or on a large acreage outside of town - this city has something for everyone
Contact Helen Falkner immediately; direct at 770.643.5524, by text at 678.672.8462, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Surgery - Neurosurgery
Apply for SURGERY - NEUROSURGERY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly