Outstanding Rheumatology in Beautiful East Tennessee
- Position Type
Ballad Health and Arthritis Associates are seeking a Rheumatologist to service patients in the Northeast Tennessee Area. Arthritis Associates has been established for more than 30 years and has two physicians and five advanced practitioners.
Key features of this opportunity include:
- Income guarantee plus production bonus in place and opportunity to bonus abounds.
- Partnership track after two years.
- 4 day work week, no night call, weekends, etc.
- Nominal hospital consults.
- Average patient per day load of 22-25.
- Infusion center located in the office equipped with seven chairs.
- Immediate "ramp up time". Current wait times for new patients is 120-150 days.
- Recent fellowship-trained candidates welcome.
- Paid CME
- Health and malpractice insurance provided
- Excellent schools
- Attractive amenities including low cost of living, attractive housing and more
- Immediate access to a plethora of outdoor activities, with lakes, hiking trails, parks and a regionally recognized observatory.
Ballad Health is a nonprofit health system in Northeast TN and Southwest VA with 21 hospitals. Six thousand foot peaks, The Appalachian Trail, world class fly fishing, four ski areas, several class IV-V rivers and numerous lakes are all within a 60 minute drive. Enjoy rail trails, miles of hiking and biking trails, breweries and outstanding restaurants all within the city limits.
Apply for Outstanding Rheumatology in Beautiful East Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly