- Position Type
Rheumatology Associates of North Alabama is seeking a Full Time BC/BE Rheumatologist to join the group of 6 physicians in a 100% Rheumatology practice. RANA has been established for more than 35 years and services the North Alabama area.
Key Features of this opportunity include:
- Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on productivity model
- Partnership track after two years
- Nominal hospital consults
- Paid CMEs
- Paid Time off
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Health, dental and vision insurance provided
- Medical Malpractice insurance provided
- Office schedule Monday through Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, Friday 8 am to 3 pm
- Relocation assistance
- Infusion Center located in the office equipped with 12 chairs
- In Office X-ray, Lab and DEXA services
- Clinical Research Department
- Recent fellowship trained candidates welcome
About Huntsville, Alabama:
Huntsville is a high-tech city based at the foot of a mountain in North Alabama. The city’s nickname is “The Rocket City” because of its close history with U.S. Space Missions. Huntsville has arts, music, museums, festivals, a low cost of living, attractive housing and more.
- Recently ranked #1 Most Affordable Places to Live!
Huntsville has been named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes; one of the Top 50 Best places to raise children in the United States by Business Week and is ranked 7th Best City to Live in America by US News and World Report.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly