Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
- Position Type
Community Physician Network is seeking a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to join our busy practice at Community Hospital Anderson in Indianapolis, IN.
- Busy practice with inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Shared call schedule
- Strong primary care referral base
- Advanced practitioner support in the clinic and in the hospital
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Become a part of the Center for Physician Well-Being and Professional Development
Licensure & Certifications
Board certified/board eligible in Pulmonary and Critical Care and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” We fulfill this mission by making exceptional health care easy to access, as well as by involving ourselves deeply in the well-being and quality of life of the communities that gave birth to our network nearly six decades ago. Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly