Ortho Spine in High Reimbursement, Low Cost of Living Wichita KS
- Position Type
With two locations in Wichita and offices in Derby, Leawood, Dodge City and Garnett KS, Mid America Orthopedics attracts patients statewide. MAO ranked as the busiest outpatient practice in the area for 6 consecutive years. Onsite imaging (diagnostic X-ray and MRI), casting, bracing and onsite PT provide one-stop convenience for patients.
This private practice was a recent Wichita Business Journal "best place to work", reflecting a loyal and enthusiastic staff.
Twice recognized by the Wichita Chamber of Congress’ small business awards, the practice also performs admirably against Medical Group Management benchmarks in Orthopedics. Physician Partners in this group earn in the 90th percentile of MGMA earnings for their sub-specialties.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Competitive first year compensation with Immediate bonus potential
- Robust benefits including CME Time and Expenses, 401K
- Opportunity to participate in Ancillary Revenue Streams at Partner level
- Candidates must be graduates of ACGME accredited Orthopedic Surgery Residency and fellowship-trained in spine. J1 visa candidates are welcome to apply.
Wesley Medical Center
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care, Level 1 Trauma center and Children’s Hospital with the HCA healthcare system. Wesley is licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for more than 1 million residents of from Kansas and parts of contiguous states. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley.
Living in Wichita, KS
Wichita is home to 600K+ in greater metro area. Large enough to provide physician families with the quality of life they seek in a just-right-sized community. Single family home price is 40% below national median, cost of living 10.3% percent below national average. Physician incomes are well above MGMA medians and Wesley physician commutes average 12 minutes. 14 minutes from hospital to airport with five major airlines.
- Named an All-American City four times for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports activities, and safety)
- Recently Named to Money Magazine Top Ten Best 300K+ Cities
- Brookings Institution’s #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of postgraduate degreed professionals
- Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME accredited residency programs
Please reply with CV to hospital system’s in-house recruiter.
Apply for Ortho Spine in High Reimbursement, Low Cost of Living Wichita KS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly