Intensivist Opportunity with HCA and ICC in Macon, GA
- Position Type
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has partnered with HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the patients we serve. We are looking for Critical Care Trained Physicians with experience leading teams and improving quality measures to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Coliseum Medical Centers in Macon, GA.
Opportunity Specifics – Coliseum Medical Centers
• 28 bed ICU – medical and cardiovascular
• Average census 15 patients per day
• 24/7 physician coverage – 1 MD day/ 1 MD night rotating schedule
• New Internal Medicine Residency program beginning 7/2017 – Residents will rotate through ICU
• Teaching opportunities available
• Fulltime (15 shifts/mo), Part-time, PRN and Locums positions available
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, PTO, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
Coliseum Health System is a two-hospital system located in Macon, Georgia. Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside Hospital have been serving their community for over 40 years. Both facilities are full-service medical-surgical hospitals. Our staff and physicians are trained in the most advanced health care available in this area, providing services such as cardiology, birthing services and emergency care. Coliseum Medical Centers is a 310 bed facility offering a 24-hour emergency room that offers specialized pediatric care. Coliseum is also cureently pursuing a Level III Trauma designation. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs and behavioral health and diagnostic services. CMC’s breadth of care options includes specialty facilities such as the Coliseum Heart Institute, which is an advanced cardiac center offering all services from non-invasive cardiology to open heart surgery, as well as Coliseum Rehabilitation Center, Coliseum Robotics Institute, Coliseum Cancer Institute, and the Family Ties Birthing Center (a level III neonatal nursery). Additionally, the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health, located on the Coliseum Medical Centers campus, provides treatment to adults with psychiatric and addiction issues. The services provided include inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as a specialty program for senior adults.
Macon is the 5th largest city in Georgia, situated in the heart of the state, and is only an hour away from Atlanta! Macon is the perfect size for a city offering all the amenities of a large city while preserving the quaintness of a small town. Here you can experience the change of seasons while enjoying outdoor activities year-round surrounded with beautiful lakes and numerous parks. Macon also boasts great shopping with major department stores as well as local boutiques. Macon is also a great place for music lovers as the city hosts many concerts and festivals throughout the year. Located off of I-75 and I-16, Macon has quick access to the interstate, making it easy for travel.
Community Information – Macon, Georgia
Visit Macon, Georgia for a Southern adventure that is sure to be good for your soul! Rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives".
Only in Macon can you...
- Hike ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge
- Tour the "Palace of the South" exhibit - an 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion
- Immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n’ Roll Stroll" tour
- Explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture
Experience the soul of Macon using our Self-Guided Tour App.
It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. We invite you to come experience Macon, Georgia!
Apply for Intensivist Opportunity with HCA and ICC in Macon, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly