CV Surgeon Employed- Las Vegas, NV
- Position Type
EXPERIENCED CARDIOVASCULAR THORACIC SURGEON SOUGHT FOR HOSPITAL EMPLOYED POSITION IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA ..
Sunrise Health, Las Vegas, NV, announces a hospital-employed opportunity for a cardiovascular thoracic surgeon who will be based at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center - a Level 2 Trauma Center and the largest acute care hospital in Nevada. Sunrise Hospital offers the largest, most advanced cardiac care/cardiovascular surgery program in the state, treating more heart patients than any other hospital in Nevada.
Our staff of well-trained highly regarded Care Team comprising surgeons, technicians and critical care nursing staff deliver a wide range of comprehensive cardiovascular care services - facilitating treatment from diagnostics to interventions, 24/7/365 in a centrally-located, busy heart program.
We also partner with emergency responders on the ground (and by air ambulance) to ensure patients safely arrive at Sunrise Hospital s Heart Center. When every second counts, we work as a team to get patients the interventional care they need quickly. In addition to treating more heart patients than any other hospital in Las Vegas, we are also well-equipped with some of the best heart-related services (adult and pediatric) available anywhere including:
- The most advanced complex heart care in the Valley including adult and neonatal ECMO;
- Las Vegas largest cardiac Cath Lab for rapid heart disease intervention;
- Five Intensive Care Units;
- Electrophysiology labs dedicated to the treatment of irregular heartbeats;
- An extensive Atrial Fibrillation (AFiB) treatment program which includes the WATCHMAN implant;
- Many tertiary care firsts including prolific heart valve treatment options such as MitraClip therapy and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR);
- Vast surgical suite includes four dedicated operating rooms, 24/7 cardiovascular anesthesia (hour- based) and perfusion;
- The only pediatric CVT program in Nevada - Inpatient support provided by hospitalists and intensivists in a dedicated 24-bed CVT ICU.
The successful candidate will be a BE/BC surgeon with experience with routine and complex coronary work, valve repair and transcatheter valve procedures; some thoracic work required. Interest and/or expertise in arrhythmia/aortic surgery, and mechanical circulatory support are preferred. Minimally-invasive robotics is onsite. A strong work ethic with focus on quality and collegiality is mandatory.
- Call shared 3-4 cardiovascular surgeons
- Competitive Compensation comprised of guaranteed base + productivity component
- Robust Benefits include 401K matching, CME time & allowance, Discounted Employee Stock Purchase
ABOUT SUNRISE HOSPITAL:
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, a state-of-the-art 690-bed acute care facility with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. The medical complex includes Nevada s only dedicated Children's Hospital and specializes in women s and children s services; cardiovascular, oncology, neurology, medical and surgical services and 24-hour emergency care.
Apply for CV Surgeon Employed- Las Vegas, NV
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly