- Position Type
Mount Carmel is seeking a BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a multidisciplinary team of experts providing MFM services to the Mount Carmel Health System. Mount Carmel is one of only eight hospitals nationwide to be designed as a satellite research site for maternal-fetal medicine by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Services.
Please consider these advantages:
- Integrated with The Ohio State University
- Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Obstetrical 2D/3D/4D ultrasounds
- Instant risk assessment (IRA)
- Chorionic villus sampling (CVS)
- Fetal MRI
- Fetal cardiac screening
- Doppler studies
- Maternal Serum Alpha Fetal Protein (MSASFP) 4
- Member of Columbus Fetal Medicine Collaborative
All perinatal coverage, across three hospitals, will be consolidated to form a unified approach and each physician on the team will have a primary hospital site.
Apply for MFM Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly