Excellent OB/GYN Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente
- Position Type
Leading the future of healthcare – Providing higher quality of care and safety
Many organizations have a mission statement; we have a calling: "to lead the way to a better future for healthcare." Through our leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, we are shaping the future of healthcare in the nation.
OB/GYN PHYSICIANS - Northern & Central California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is the largest integrated healthcare system in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and more than a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care. Our physicians enjoy our outstanding electronic medical record system with the ability for patients to email physicians, automatic lab release, charting from home, top-notch surgical equipment and operating rooms, and a high tech environment that includes a personal web Physician Homepage and video visits, technology leads and programs, centralized pap tracking and Kaiser Permanente supported mobile devices. Our highly trained and educated staff also benefit from same day radiology imaging, ultrasounds, CTs, mammograms, labs and their results, as well as immediate consultation with specialists and same day visits if appropriate.
Additionally, there are options for streamlining your practice. We offer traditional Generalist career opportunities and sub-specialization:
· OB/GYN office-based practice (no hospital coverage)
· OB/GYN office-based practice with inpatient obstetrics
· Gynecologic surgery with office-based practice
· Mentoring Program
· Physicians Wellness Program
· Malpractice insurance coverage
· Senior shareholder status after 3 years
· Collegiality and flexibility of working in a larger, multi-specialty, integrated care delivery system that assists both primary care and specialty care so physicians can focus on patient care without the worries of practice management or billing.
· Cutting-edge technology and an electronic medical record system that allows you to instantly access and manage your patient's health information
· Competitive salary with the ability to work more than the base salary with call.
· Unparalleled benefits package, including vacation and sick leave, back-up childcare, $3,000 CME reimbursement, educational leave, jury duty, excellent retirement plans including pension, and more.
· Proctoring Program
· Home Loan Program and Relocation Assistance
· Practice in Northern California with a physician-led medical group
Incentives may be available based on specialty or geographic location. To learn more about our practice opportunities, please send your CV to Ebony.Robinson@kp.org.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Excellent OB/GYN Opportunity with Kaiser Permanente
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly