Rewarding Geriatrics Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus!- Rochester Regional Health!
- Position Type
Rochester Regional Health is seeking BE/BC Geriatric Physicians to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As a Geriatrician with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
Several practice settings to align with your geriatric interest:
- Evidence-based and nationally recognized care within the Program of All-Inclusive Care (PACE). Interdisciplinary team-based care with consultative/collaborative approach with specialists. Focus on maintaining seniors in the community with a goal for independent living. Board certified geriatricians, or primary care physicians with experience in geriatrics, lead a team in providing care in a variety of settings, including PACE centers.
Consultative Geriatric Services:
- Board-certified geriatricians provide specialty consults to primary care physicians for patients either within the inpatient or outpatient settings. They identify patients ready for transition to post-acute services while actively advising hospitalists, primary care physicians and others on care plans.
Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF):
- Those looking for a flexible work schedule and enjoy the acute care setting might find a SNF position just the right practice for them. These physicians work with advanced care providers and care for patients requiring short-stay rehabilitation to the critically ill on life support.
Primary Care Model:
- For those who want more direct oversight of ongoing care, this group includes physicians, nurse practitioners and a range of other support staff providing office-based care as well as treating patients in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Physician candidates only
Apply for Rewarding Geriatrics Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus!- Rochester Regional Health!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly