- Position Type
Join a well established group of specialists with a very large patient referral base. The clinic is located in Austin and we are seeking additional gastroenterologists to expand GI services to meet the demands of the community. This position will be a fulltime outpatient opportunity in general gastroenterology and liver diseases performing endoscopy and colonoscopy. No advance procedure skills needed but should be comfortable building a practice. The ideal candidate should be board certified or eligible in Gastroenterology and currently holding a Texas Medical License.
Austin offers area lakes and wonderful hike and bike trails. Austin has year round outdoor festivals and endless live music.
Austin Regional Clinic is a physician-owned, primary-care based multi-specialty health care group employing over 300 physicians and health-care providers practicing in 25 locations in six cities. Our medical group was founded in 1980. ARC’s growth is based on our progressive and innovative approach to healthcare and our emphasis on developing strong physician-patient relationships.
What our Group offers:
- Employment with a 38 year physician owned and governed multi-specialty group
- Competitive salary which includes an income guarantee and favorable production
- Sign-on Bonus, CME allowance plus CME time off, PTO
- 401K savings plan and company match of up to 4%
- Shareholder eligibility after two years of employment
- Group health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability
- Voted Top Employer in Central Texas for 12 consecutive years!
Direct Contact Information:
Vickie Taylor, Physician Recruiter
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly