- Position Type
• Level IV Trauma Center
• Annual ED volume: 13,100 patient visits per year
• Admit to Essentia Health Hospital; 83-bed hospital.
• 24 hour coverage; 12 –hour shifts
• Full benefit package
• EPIC EMR System
• BC/BE Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with experience working in the ED
• ACLS, ATLS, PALS Certification or CALS Certification
• Virginia Population: 9,400
• Regional Service Area: 53,000
• Duluth: 60 miles away
• Minneapolis/St. Paul: 200 miles away
At Essentia Health, we believe in collaborative care that values the perspective of patients and their families. Backed by the resources of a large, integrated health system, our physicians are able to provide quality care across the large and small communities we serve. Essentia Health member organizations have been named Patient Satisfaction Award winners and have garnered several Top 100® awards.
A physician-led organization, Essentia Health offers continuous opportunities for growth and education. Physicians also have access to research initiatives, clinical device and medication trials, NIH studies, and independent research through the Essentia Institute of Rural Health.
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly