- Position Type
CHI-Franciscan is seeking OB/GYN physicians to join our thriving Women's Health service line. We have opportunities in Enumclaw, Federal Way, Burien and Tacoma. You will have the support of a collaborative team of physicians, nurse midwives and Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians.
As an employee of CHI Franciscan Health System, you would be entitled to a great benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental and mal-practice insurance coverage as well as a robust retirement plan. Compensation is very competitive with a CME stipend.
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the facility to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care meets or exceeds the facility quality standards.
- Ensure that patient satisfaction meets or exceeds standards set by the facility.
- Educate patients on both clinical and managed care.
- Participate in clinic and network task forces as requested and appropriate.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use clinic financial and other performance information.
- MD or DO. Board Certified or Board Eligible (certification by end of second year of employment). Practice experience preferred. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Washington State Medical License
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
About Franciscan Health
The seeds for CHI Franciscan Health were planted in 1891, when the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia established St. Joseph Hospital, now known as St. Joseph Medical Center, in Tacoma. Over the years, our health care ministry has grown with the enduring goal of fulfilling the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of the people we serve.
Our anti-discriminatory practice
We do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age in admission to, treatment or participation in our programs, services and activities.
Equal opportunity employer
CHI Franciscan is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of relations with our employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
CHI Franciscan is a:
- Member of the Washington State Hospital Association
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization
- Health care system affiliated with Catholic Health Initiatives
Our ethical and religious directives
CHI Franciscan is guided by the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
CHI Franciscan Health is committed to being the Puget Sound's first choice for healing body, mind and spirit. We are looking for physicians and professional providers who embody a passion for excellence to help us achieve our goal.
Our system includes eight award-winning hospitals, over 170 medical clinics, outpatient services and facilities and plans for continued growth. Whether you wish to be a part of a hospital or to develop a clinical practice, CHI Franciscan Health has opportunities for physicians and professional providers who possess excellent clinical and interpersonal skills.
A career with CHI Franciscan means working for a financially-solid, physician-driven organization with a mission to heal and a promise to care. Our commitment to excellence every day is evident in the accreditations, awards and accolades CHI Franciscan receives.
Living in the Puget Sound
Whether you desire city sophistication or off-trail adventures, South Puget Sound has it all. Spend a day hiking the face of a volcano, exploring saltwater beaches, or playing on a championship golf course, then enjoy our vibrant art and theater communities and world-class fine dining. Add good schools, nationally ranked colleges and universities, a strong business community and affordable housing to the mix, and you'll love living, working and raising a family here.
Apply for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly