MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is recruiting a Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join an established comprehensive MFM program. The opportunity will consist of a consultative practice, inclusive of management and treatment of high risk pregnancies. Exceptional support staff and mid-level support.
This employed opportunity offers a very competitive salary plus wRVU based incentives. Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability insurance, and malpractice coverage, annual CME allowance, paid vacation and 401k.
Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children is a stand-alone facility dedicated to caring for women, infants, children, and adolescents.The hospital offers the region s most comprehensive and experienced maternal and child health programs.It was established in 2002. Average of 5,000 births a year and 16,000 admissions annually. Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is the only one of its kind in the region with a Level 3 NICU, 2 pediatric surgeons, a 16-bed Pediatric ER, 40-bed Pediatric Inpatient facility treating infants to 18 years of age and 1 of 6 St. Jude Children s Research Hospital affiliate clinics for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. One million plus draw area.
Huntsville, with a population of 386,661 in the metro area, is a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment.It is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out. Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast. Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move with rich values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other city in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Hsv. Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town Center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor's highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. By Business Week.
Apply for MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly