EXPERIENCED Laborist Opportunity with Rochester Regional Health
- Position Type
You are the future of patient-focused Obstetrics & Gynecology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Teaching opportunities at Rochester General Hospital
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital & Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
DELIVERIES/YEAR: RGH: 2,300 || NWCH: ~750
- Work in conjunction with the maternal-fetal medicine service to evaluate and manage hospital transfers and assist with obstetric triage.
- 100% inpatient and will share L&D responsibilities, take ED call and handle ED GYN consults.
- Provider will cover primarily 12 and 24 hour shifts, and offers AM/PM flexibility.
- Opportunity to keep doing vaginal surgeries!
- Vaginal & Abdominal Hysterectomies, Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancies
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
Apply for EXPERIENCED Laborist Opportunity with Rochester Regional Health
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly