Physician - Rheumatology
- Position Type
Northeast Coastal California Seeks Rheumatologist -- Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will join hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- The Northeast Tower offers a 20-bed Emergency Department, Surgery Department, a 12-bed Intensive Care Unit, a 40- bed Progressive Care Unit, and more.
- This state of-the-art facility will provide the entire North Coast with quality health care services well into the future and allow space for new technologies and treatments.
- Employed position to include attractive base salary, signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, pension, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC IM, and BC/BE in Rheumatology, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This coastal community is about five hours drive north of San Francisco?but has sophisticated cultural and social amenities, a thriving locavore tradition, and our local regional airport has daily direct flights to and from San Francisco and Los Angeles. It is just minutes from pristine Pacific Ocean beaches and surrounded by ancient redwoods that are the tallest trees in the world. In 2017, Eureka was awarded a California Cultural Site designation for its history and commitment to the arts and local culture. Humboldt has previously been recognized by Outdoor Magazine, National Geographic, Backpacker Magazine, USDA Most Scenic Rural County, and by Men?s Journal (as one of the top seven places to ?buy land in paradise?). Lonely Planet, the largest travel guide book publisher in the world, named our coastal redwood forests as the #1 destination in the US for 2018.
Apply for Physician - Rheumatology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly