- Position Type
Mid Pacific Hospitalists strives to be a fair, transparent and physician oriented group interested in nurturing the next generation of quality physicians and meeting the ever-changing healthcare challenges of our time. We are currently expanding our services to Oahu and are looking for Hospitalist physicians who have a passion for providing exceptional care and service.
You’ll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling; a true quality of life opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- Employed Position with Full Complement of Benefits - including PTO
- 13 to 16 Clinical Shifts per Month in a 49 Bed hospital
- Off season providers on days scheduled for 10 hours but in house for 6 - Allowing for More Island Time!!
- Proficiency with Central lines, intubating and other procedures preferred.
- Staff Hospitalist or Nocturnist Position Available
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution
- Strategic relationship to expand our services with Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (HEPA) - the oldest and longest-standing ED physician group in Hawaii
Not only do we get to work with great people, but we live in a truly beautiful place. We support a balanced lifestyle and the Hawaiian Islands are the perfect place to blend personal and professional pursuits. The overwhelming beauty of the islands and natural surroundings provide scenic backdrops ranging from waterfalls and lush green valleys to crashing waves and white sand beaches.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews.
To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply” button, or email your CV directly to MPH@EMrecruits.com
Feel free to contact us at 877-379-1088 for more information.
Apply for Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly