- Position Type
San Francisco, California, United States
Leading the future of healthcare
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Position: Board Eligible or Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist
• Board Eligible or Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
• Full scope practice (including IVF with opportunity to perform surgery)
We are looking to hire a full-time physician to help us expand our REI/IVF practice in San Francisco. We currently have two board-certified physicians (1 full-time and 1 part-time) and 2 REI-trained NPs, a close-knit team of support staff, and a broad network of Kaiser physician colleagues, including Gyn/Onc, MFM, urogynecology, female pelvic pain, and minimally invasive surgery specialists, and over 35 OB/GYN generalists and 15 OB/GYN NPs in our two San Francisco campuses. You will be joining a large group of KP Northern California REI and reproductive urology specialists. The KP Northern California region has two well-established and successful IVF centers located in Sacramento and the East Bay, which combined manage 2000 cycles annually. A third, new, state-of-the-art REI/IVF center is expected to open in the heart of San Francisco in early 2020.
• Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership opportunities
• Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
• Technology-driven innovation
• Exciting opportunity to be involved in medical student and OB/GYN residency education
• Mission-driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation
• Shareholder track
• Unparalleled stability – 70 years strong
• Moving allowance
• Comprehensive medical and dental
• Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
• Malpractice and tail insurance
• Three retirement plans, including pension
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
• Reimbursement of new CA medical license fees
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: Ebony.Robinson@kp.org or call (510) 368-5537.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Reproductive Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly