Pulmonary Critical Care and Outpatient Opportunities
- Position Type
Guided by a mission to care for others as we would care for those we love, Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking several BE/BC Pulmonary Outpatient Physicians as well as Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians to join our collaborative teams that are focused on high quality care and patient-centered flow in a collegial team environment. Individulas must desire to collaborate and work closely with associates in multiple disciplines while providing care to patients and be enthusiastic about making a contribution. Locations vary but the same commitment to providing quality care to our patients does not.
Discover the lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula and check out the area at: livability.com/VA
York County/Poquoson/Williamsburg/Hampton/Newport News:
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- No. 2 place in the United States to raise a family by Parenthood magazine
- Multitude of outstanding educational options, outstanding local colleges and universities
- Advance placement courses at all area high schools
- 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
Pulmonary Outpatient Opportunities (with Sleep): work with a well-established and highly respected team offering competitive salary, CME expenses, and complete benefits.
- Gloucester www.gloucesterva.info
- Newport News www.hamptonroads.com
- Tappahannock www.essex-virginia.org and www.richmond.com
- Williamsburg www.visitwilliamsburg.com
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity: join our closed ICU team at Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC), a state-of-the-art, 450-bed, busy Level II Trauma Center located in Newport News, Virginia.
- Newport News www.hamptonroads.com
Medical Program Director for Pulmonary Critical Care Services: lead our Pulmonary Critical Care Services team at RRMC.
- They will also assist with and encourage medical group peers and providers in their professional development. Create a culture of collaboration and continuous learning with internal and external stakeholders to assess and influence referrals to our oncology services with the following:
- Development and promotion of specific programs
- Physician CME programs
- Health fairs
- Community lectures
- Must be Fellowship trained and Board Certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care with a minimum of two years demonstrated leadership experience.
Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is a 600+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America s strongest healthcare delivery organizations, Riverside Health System (RHS). RHS has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal positions throughout the organization. Ideal candidates understand and welcome the importance of their roles as care providers, team members, and major influencers of our community s impression of Riverside s quality and service.
All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators. It is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. The system is over 100 years old, and in addition to recognized strength in areas such as neurosciences, cardiac, and orthopedic care, has invested the past 35+ years in successfully building a unique differentiation in elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for today s success and tomorrow s opportunities.
For more information please forward your CV along with a convenient time for me to follow up with you by phone. I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care and Outpatient Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly