- Position Type
Gastroenterologist Opportunity with Sign on Bonus. Excellent financial package for the right candidate.
Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, a large community hospital located in Buffalo, NY and part of Catholic Health, is seeking a full time Gastroenterologist for an employed position. Mercy Hospital is the site of the cardiac and comprehensive stroke programs at Catholic Health.
KEY JOB FEATURES:
- Full Time
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Hospital Employed
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Gastroenterology Consultative Services within the Hospital.
- Provide follow-up of pathology and other results.
- Provide supervision for mid-level providers.
- Provide teaching coverage for internal medicine residency program as mutually agreed with Program Director.
- On call responsibilities
ABOUT MERCY HOSPITAL OF BUFFALO
Established in 1904, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is one of the largest and busiest hospitals in the region, serving Buffalo and its surrounding communities. Along with a wide range of medical, surgical and maternal/child services, the hospital houses the Catholic Health Heart Center, providing a full range of cardiac care services including heart surgery and the latest minimally invasive cardiac procedures. Mercy Hospital serves as a Joint Commission-accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center with physician experts and capabilities to diagnose and treat the most complex stroke cases. The hospital is also home to the state-of-the-art Mercy Emergency Center featuring 32 private treatment rooms and a rooftop heliport. Mercy Hospital of Buffalo also has the Family BirthPlace providing a full spectrum of maternity/child services and a neonatal intensive care unit.
- Work in an ever improving facility, recent renovation plans include:
- A new addition of 20,000 square feet of OR space
- A new MRI suite in an 8,100 square-foot addition
- Work in top rated facility:
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is American Heart Association/JACHO Comprehensive Stroke Center, one of 4 in New York State
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo is a NYS Designated Stroke Center
- Mercy Hospital is a Stroke Gold Plus Quality facility per the American Stroke Association/American Heart Association
- Mercy Hospital is a 5 Star Hospital for the treatment of Respiratory Failure
- Mercy Hospital received Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award
- Mercy Hospital received Healthgrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo received the American College of Cardiology Platinum Achievement Award
Apply for Gastroenterologist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly