- Position Type
Contract Number: 52711
Client Reference: 52711
Job Title: Rheumatology Physician
Explore this Rheumatology partnership. Founded in 1939 this physician-owned multi-specialty organization has grown from 5 to 425 providers and established themselves as the primer destination in the area for patient to receive their medical care.
- 2-year partnership track
- Partners earning in excess of $400,000 annually
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Join 5 other Rheumatologists, 3 are slowing down giving you the opportunity to be instantly busy and build a booming practice
- 500,000+ person draw area
- Cost of living is 15% below the national average
- Highly-rated state capital city beloved for its low cost of living, low commute times, low crime, excellent schools, and family-friendly environment
- This city has a population of over 200,000 but has the amenities of a city double its size!
- Education has a strong foothold in the community with 6 highly-ranked colleges/universities—which additionally bring vibrancy and a plethora of sports, arts, and entertainment to the city
- Large reservoir in town.
- The region is also known for its unlimited outdoor recreation including hiking, biking, camping, kayaking, boating, fishing, and golf
About the Company: Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Apply for Rheumatology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly