Academic OB Hospitalist
- Position Type
Mount Carmel Health System is seeking a full-time academic-focused OB Hospitalist to join our growing hospital-employed OBGYN team. Candidate must be BC/BE OBGYN physician with a passion for teaching.
About the Position:
- OB Hospitalists work ~12 hour shifts, days/nights/weekend shift options
- Candidates must have strong interest and skill in team-based obstetrical care, health care policy for provision of obstetrical care, and high motivation for innovative resident and medical student education
- Candidate must be comfortable with management of medically complex high-risk pregnancies and advanced obstetrical surgery
- Must be able to manage gynecological and OBGYN traumatic surgical emergencies
- Competitive compensation and benefits package available
About Mount Carmel OBGYN:
Mount Carmel shares an OBGYN residency with The Ohio State University – 44 residents.
In addition to providing care to the Columbus underserved community, Mount Carmel manages high-risk pregnancies and has a Level III NICU. Mount Carmel employs MFMs on all three of our OB campuses.
Apply for Academic OB Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly