Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician
- Position Type
Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Hospitalist Physician for a full-time Nocturnist shift. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
Join an established team of 23 physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers that place emphasis on teamwork, the practice of quality medicine, and work-life balance. Our Hospitalist schedule is based on a week-on, week-off cycle with coverage scheduled in Rounder, Admitter, and Night shifts. Inhouse multi-specialty practices and mid-level support on each shift.
- Cooperative, easy-going, flexible and friendly atmosphere
- 10-hour shifts – 7 days on, 7 days off
- Patient census: 14 to 16 patients per provider while rounding. Average 6 to 10 admissions per admitter or night shift
- Mid-level support on each shift
- State of the art technology including open and closed MRIs, CT scanners and well-trained technicians.
- System wide Cerner EMR
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics™ three years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the “Most Connected” hospitals by U.S. News & World Report
- Received “Gold” (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly