- Position Type
Adult or MedPeds Rheumatologist wanted
Seeking full time BC/BE Rheumatologist for an existing hospital-based practice. Adult and Med/Peds welcome to apply.
Details on the position
- Established busy Hospital employed practice
- Adult and MedPeds Rheumatologists welcome to apply
- No Call
- Base salary plus Incentive Program: based on WRVU’s above base salary
- Board certified/eligible
- Paid medical malpractice insurance
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation benefit
- 35 days vacation
- $2500/1 Week per year CME
- Two professional society memberships paid
- All licensing dues paid
- Excellent benefit package
- Hospital Paid Life Insurance
- Hospital Paid Long Term Disability
- Multiple retirement package options
- DO or MD
- Medical School Loan Support of $20,000 (gross) per year for 10 years or maximum of $200,000
- CT, MRI, DXA, infusion center at facility
- Practice is in the process of acquiring an ultrasound machine
- Facility is part of a network of 6 hospitals
- The Leapfrog Group has named this hospital to its annual list of Top Rural Hospitals in the U.S.
About the area
Enjoy the best of New England and central Maine where you can live in a lakefront home, less than an hour from the beach, and a short drive to Sugarloaf – the largest ski area east of the Rocky Mountains. Practice is located in a college community.
Please send CV for details.
Apply for Rheumatologist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly