- Position Type
Premier OB/GYN – Multiple Locations: Bowie and Annapolis Maryland
OB/GYN practice - part of Anne Arundel Medical Group/Anne Arundel Medical Center (Annapolis Maryland) is looking for a full-time physician to provide care to our growing population both in Bowie and Annapolis Maryland. The office already has your support team in place: 6 exam rooms - now all we NEED is you.
Did you know we are starting up an OB/GYN residency program too!?
FIND OUT WHY SO MANY PROVIDERS ARE CHOOSING ANNE ARUNDEL MEDICAL GROUP AS THEIR PLACE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE!
New grads considered!
Full-time experienced OB-GYN for this 2 physician, 1 NP and 1 CNM
- Provides patient education and counsel appropriate to the medical needs of the patient.
- Maintains current licensure and continuing medical education credits as required by Maryland State Law.
- Communicates with other physicians about patient treatments/therapy.
- High risk OB with signification medical acuity
- Full MIGS including Robotics
- Hysteroscopy, Ablution, Colposcopy
- Refers patients to appropriate specialists as necessary: Resources and Hospital Support: Primary Care, Urology, MFM, GYNONC – readily accessible
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:a -3:30p 4 Office Days with Rotating Evening and Weekend Call
Salary: First TWO (2) years income guarantee
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403B with Matching
- CME dollars and time-off paid
- Malpractice Paid
- STD, LTD
- so much more...
Performs duties in accordance with established routine procedures as set forth by the State of Maryland, BPQA (Board of Physicians Quality Assurance), AMA (American Medical Association), HCFA, and AAHS policies.
Required Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine (Doctor degree).
Required Licensure/Certification: Current state license to practice medicine, DEA, and C DS Board certificate in area of specialty.
Required Minimum Experience: Completion of residency in specified field of specialty.
TWO YEARS OB/GYN EXPERIENCE preferred.
Come and see why so many providers chose Anne Arundel Medical Center as their place to practice medicine. To learn more about this exceptional opportunity - please send your CV to Kim Collins, Physician Recruiter -
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 481-5166
Anne Arundel Medical Center is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly