Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle
- Position Type
- Our multi-specialty orthopaedic group is seeking a fellowship trained foot and ankle specialist to join their team of 15 surgeons
- Orthopeadic Residency training a must, ABOS certified
- Opportunity to be the only foot and ankle surgeon in the practice
- Practice in Corning, NY with regionalization to our main campus in Sayre, PA if desired.
- High volume practice with a large referral base
- Access to a Level II Regional Trauma Center and tertiary care teaching hospital in Sayre, PA
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and upstate New York, serving patients from a twelve-county service area. Guthrie is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and is the first health system based in Pennsylvania and New York to join this network. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, PA., Corning, NY., Towanda, PA., Troy, PA., and Cortland, NY. as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 325 physicians and 210 advanced practice providers offering 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 21 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers home medical equipment and respiratory therapy products at seven convenient Med Supply Depot locations. Guthrie provides a wide range of services and programs to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.
Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Send CV (570)887-6690 (570)423-1421 QUICK APPLY
Apply for Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly