Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle
- Position Type
- Our multi-specialty orthopaedic group is seeking a fellowship trained foot and ankle specialist to join their team of 15 surgeons
- Opportunity to be the only foot and ankle surgeon in the practice
- Practice in Corning, NY with regionalization to our main campus in Sayre, PA if desired.
- High volume practice with a large referral base
- Access to a Level II Regional Trauma Center and tertiary care teaching hospital in Sayre, PA
Guthrie Clinic, founded in 1910, provides comprehensive, team-based care to more than one million people in the Twin Tiers region of northern Pennsylvania and southern New York. Guthrie Clinic is comprised of 4 hospitals, 500 physicians and advanced practice providers in a regional office network made up of 45 sub-specialty and primary care sites in 21 communities throughout our service area. In addition, we offer a wide range of services and programs including home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Guthrie physicians are leaders in the communities in which they live and work. Physicians who choose Guthrie are service oriented and demonstrate the values of trust, respect and integrity.
Guthrie's main campus, a Level II Trauma Center in Sayre, is situated in north-central Pennsylvania, located just a few miles from the New York border. Guthrie’s service area stretches from Corning and Ithaca, NY to Wellsboro, PA (home of the PA Grand Canyon) and is less than 30 minutes from the Finger Lakes region.Community Overview:
Guthrie's main campus in Sayre is situated in a lush valley at the confluence of the Susquehanna and Chemung Rivers in north-central Pennsylvania.
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all within 3-1/2 hours.
The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production.
30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State: Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation--1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania.
Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast.
Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe, family-friendly community.
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities:
- The Valley: Sayre and Athens, PA and Waverly, NY
- Elmira, NY (20 minutes from main campus)
- Corning, NY (40 minutes from main campus): international headquarters to Corning, Inc.
- Vestal/Binghamton, NY (30 minutes from main campus)
- Ithaca, NY (35 minutes north of main campus); home to Cornell University
Three regional airports within 40 minutes (of main campus in Sayre) with easy connections to New York City, Washington DC, Boston, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Orlando. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
- Elmira/Corning Regional Airport
- Binghamton Regional Airport
- Ithaca/Tompkins Regional Airport
- Greater Rochester International Airport
- Albany International Airport
Apply for Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly