Rochester Regional Health-Rheumatology Opportunity-Rochester, NY!
- Position Type
Rochester Regional Health is a leading provider of comprehensive care for Western New York and the Finger Lakes region. From harnessing research and technology, to helping patients redefine the odds—we are leading the evolution of healthcare. It’s a commitment to health that exceeds expectations, reaching beyond the present into what’s next.
- Join a collaborative team of nine Board Certified Allergists/Immunologists, and Rheumatologists as well as four Advanced Practice Providers.
- Call schedule of 1:4.
- Extensive opportunities for medical education and clinical research if interested.
- With five locations serving the Rochester area, our services are easy and convenient for our patients. This includes a State-of-the-art Infusion Center, which offers a relaxed setting for our patients who require IV immunoglobulin replacement and intravenous therapy for their rheumatologic conditions.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Physician candidates only
Apply for Rochester Regional Health-Rheumatology Opportunity-Rochester, NY!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly