Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon Opportunity
Carle Physician Group is seeking an additional BE/BC Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon to join our established practice in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Must be Orthopaedic-trained
- Join a stable team of two DPM trained surgeons who collaborate with a strong Orthopaedic division.
- Block surgical time; surgeries done at nearby ambulatory surgery center as well as Carle Foundation Hospital
- Dedicated clinic time at new 52,000 square foot Orthopaedic/Sports Medicine Building
- Expanding ambulatory surgery center space with new state-of-the-art facility scheduled to be completed in 2019
- Evening/night call is a rotational basis within specialty
- The complete Orthopaedic group includes ten (10) fellowship trained surgeons in four subspecialties (Ortho Trauma, Ortho Sports, Ortho Adult Reconstruction, and Ortho Hand), five non-surgeon physicians and six podiatrists who are supported by ten Advance Practice Providers
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- 500+ physicians and 294 advanced practice providers, comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties, and a service area of 1.4 million residents
- Locally owned and physician led
- Not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital; a quality focused and nationally ranked 413-bed regional hospital that is a designated Primary Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center, and offers Level III Perinatal services
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis (all within 2.5 hour drive)
- Home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois
- Ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options - advantages of a smaller town with the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city
Apply for Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly