Emergency Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Fairview Health Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join the Emergency Medicine Department at Fairview Northland Medical Center. The facility was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics in 2016 and earned the 2016 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for exceptional patient results in the emergency department.
- Join a team of 10 Physicians and 3 APP’s
- Flexible FTE from .6 to 1.0
- Fairview Northland Medical Center is a 54 licensed bed facility
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Department sees an average of 62 patients per day
- Annual Emergency Department volumes: 22,000
- Approximately 18% of the Emergency Department visits are pediatrics
- Physician shift times are 7:00am – 7:00pm, 10:00am – 10:00pm, 7:00pm – 7:00am. APP Coverage from 1:00pm – 1:00am daily
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Market competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance – including tail coverage, retirement contributions, & more.
Practice Location(s) Description:
Fairview Northland Medical Center is a full-service, 24-hour medical center located in Princeton, Minn. Since 1993, we have served the area with specialists in everything from heart and cancer care to trauma and surgery.
Fairview Health Services (fairview.org) is an award-winning, nonprofit health system providing exceptional care across the full spectrum of health care services. Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the mostcomprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, serving the greater Twin Cities metro area and north-central Minnesota.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME Emergency Medicine training program.
- Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly