Physicians - Contract and Full Time Positions - Santa Rosa Area
Vivacitas Healthcare is shifting how healthcare is delivered, by providing easy access to residents of independent and assisted living communities and delivering superior healthcare experiences and outcomes.
VIVACITAS HEALTHCARE MISSION: Create and lead the market for doctor-led healthcare, wellness and longevity in the assisted and independent living industry. We will improve geriatrics, wellness and longevity, at scale for the senior population. Our services are dedicated to those living in assisted living and independent living.
HOW WE DO IT: We Provide Physician-Led, Onsite Healthcare Solutions
- Onsite primary care physicians and nurse practitioners who are leaders in geriatrics, memory, longevity and integrated healthcare
- Provide care coordination and complex care management
- Provide basic onsite CLIA waived labs
- Provide access to specialists
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Physician will act as a primary care physician for all patients participating in the Vivacitas Medical Group located in five (5) Assisted Living and Independent Living Facilities in the Santa Rosa area.
Under the direction of the Chief Medical Officer support the development of comprehensive care plans, intervention protocols, preventative care and quality improvement systems.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as primary care physician and coordinating all aspects of clinical /medical care
- Obtain medical, social and family histories with the adult children
- Perform physical exams and cognitive screens on all patients.
- Routine labs to be drawn as well as emergent ones to help with diagnosis
- Provide health education and counseling.
- Participate in ongoing wellness clinics (i.e. flu shots clinic, immunizations, vitals)
- Create effective acute, chronic, and complex care plans
- Coordinate care with specialists for high risk patients.
- Create care coordination mechanism among the patient, family and community staff to improve patient experience, clinical outcomes and regulatory compliance
- Provide accurate and timely documentation for billing to Medicare, Managed Care, and other insurance providers
- Understand and model high customer service.
- Participation in Quality Improvement program.
- Provide case management with other health care team members.
- Drive growth via patient education seminars and direct engagement with patient and family member
Competitive compensation and benefits. DOE
Apply for Physicians - Contract and Full Time Positions - Santa Rosa Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly